Monday, March 21, 2011

Pew

Yesterday was a splendid day of baby shopping with my mom for my niece who is almost 1 and for an upcoming baby shower. Grandpa was such a trooper as he agreed to take the older 3 kids. I gave him some cash to take them to the movie and set off with my mom & Parker to the Albertville outlet mall. Parker was an excellent little tag-a-long buddy and was such a trooper. At the last store, he asked for some bubble gum--which was the only thing he asked for all day, so I obliged. Grandma, being a grandma, explained to him how important it was not to swallow his gum, but to spit it into a napkin if he didn't want it anymore. He explained how much he LOVED bubble gum. :) During the 2 hour drive home, Parker began to get a bit restless/squirrely & started chattering away. He found great humor in the fact that he farted, so he announced loudly "I farted!" and giggled uncontrollably. Of course, we had to OVER-react by plugging our noses and saying "PEW! You STINK!" This induced more giggles from Mr. Stinky in the backseat along with another announcement "I farted again!" Grandma jokingly said "Pew! What have you been eating, Mister?" to which Parker promptly responded "Bubble gum"

No comments: